who killed ALEXA Kenin?
n***@aol.com
2013-12-16 20:16:05 UTC
Didn't Charlotte Coleman die from asthma as well?
Supposedly it was an asthma attack, however, she was also very
anorexic.. if you do an images.google.com search, you'll see a pic of
her from 1998, she was very thin and scrawny looking..
I would hope she'd be thin and scrawny looking in 1998-she'd been dead for 13 years!
b***@gmail.com
Really? She died in 2001. Where do get your info?
s***@gmail.com
2015-05-10 15:52:16 UTC
Actually, no, she died September 10, 1985.
j***@gmail.com
2015-06-02 08:24:57 UTC
Rot in hell bitch u got what u deserved Cuntrag
b***@gmail.com
2015-06-16 14:15:57 UTC
Alexa did but the person was talking about Charlotte Coleman. She died in 2001.
abdullah

b***@gmail.com
2015-06-16 14:13:01 UTC
They are talking about Charlotte Coleman. She died in 2001.
1***@gmail.com
2017-08-06 08:11:48 UTC
Mike's Wife, if Alexa passed away in 1985, how can you see a picture of her from 1998? And I'm sure she looked really thin by then.
k***@gmail.com
2017-12-09 06:00:49 UTC
This makes sense..if she had been murdered by her boyfriend there would have been a trial. There would be no way that could be hidden. However, her there is usually an element of truth somewhere so her boyfriend was likely involved..the cast of pretty in pink were probably told a partial truth. I mean who wants to announce their daughter was into drugs. Either way a tragic waste of life..the year is now 2017 and theres still little info available.