who killed ALEXA Kenin?
n***@aol.com
2013-12-16 20:16:05 UTC
Didn't Charlotte Coleman die from asthma as well?
Supposedly it was an asthma attack, however, she was also very
anorexic.. if you do an images.google.com search, you'll see a pic of
her from 1998, she was very thin and scrawny looking..
I would hope she'd be thin and scrawny looking in 1998-she'd been dead for 13 years!
b***@gmail.com
Really? She died in 2001. Where do get your info?
s***@gmail.com
2015-05-10 15:52:16 UTC
Actually, no, she died September 10, 1985.
j***@gmail.com
2015-06-02 08:24:57 UTC
Rot in hell bitch u got what u deserved Cuntrag
b***@gmail.com
2015-06-16 14:15:57 UTC
Alexa did but the person was talking about Charlotte Coleman. She died in 2001.
abdullah

b***@gmail.com
2015-06-16 14:13:01 UTC
They are talking about Charlotte Coleman. She died in 2001.
1***@gmail.com
2017-08-06 08:11:48 UTC
Mike's Wife, if Alexa passed away in 1985, how can you see a picture of her from 1998? And I'm sure she looked really thin by then.