John Mahoney on Frasier....gay?
z***@gmail.com
2014-06-05 07:11:02 UTC
Can anyone confirm that actor John Mahoney (who plays Frasier's father)
is gay? I heard this from a friend but wasn't sure.
yeah i think he is.
Robert Love
2014-06-06 02:31:38 UTC
Post by z***@gmail.com
Can anyone confirm that actor John Mahoney (who plays Frasier's father)
is gay? I heard this from a friend but wasn't sure.
yeah i think he is.
Every male actor on Fraiser except Frasier was gay. All the men at
the radio station, even 'Bulldog', Niles, the father.
t***@gmail.com
2014-06-27 07:02:49 UTC
All the men on Frasier are gay, as are all the men who've posted here....lol
d***@gmail.com
2017-01-19 06:27:47 UTC
I'm more blown away that google existed in 1998 than finding out he's gay & English.