Hollywood won't put up with insane fucking scientologists like Tom Cruise
A***@gmail.com
2006-08-23 00:30:19 UTC
Paramount cuts ties with Tom Cruise

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060822/people_nm/media_cruise_dc_1

another blow to the fucking shitbin SCAM-CULT known as scientology.

burn your copies of Dianetics and every other scientology book.
Lord Xenu
2006-08-23 00:36:08 UTC
Post by A***@gmail.com
Paramount cuts ties with Tom Cruise
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060822/people_nm/media_cruise_dc_1
another blow to the fucking shitbin SCAM-CULT known as scientology.
burn your copies of Dianetics and every other scientology book.
Not being a religious woman by any stretch, I will say:

AMEN!

:-)

In your face, Clam Cult! People don't care for your anti-science and
anti-life philosophies and all around batshit craziness!

Thank you, Tom Cruise, for being a major footbullet for the cult. The great
thing is that no matter which new actor the Clams haul out for public
consumption, they're going to do the same thing.

Why?

Because the cult of Scientology is a toxic philosophy with absolutely no
redeeming characteristics.

Ponder that, Clams...

...and take the first door out!

http://www.xenu.net
http://www.ronthenut.org/
http://www.whyaretheydead.net
http://www.xenutv.com

In Enturblation & Entheta,

Your Friendly Galactic Overseer
¯`·.žž.·Ž¯`·-> Lord Xenu © <-·Ž¯`·.žž.·Ž¯
"In my opinion, the face in the subject rice in the subject
pan was that of the same Xenu, also known as Lord Xenu,
who is known to have ruled the sector of the universe that
included earth seventy- five million years ago."
-- © 2004 Gerry Armstrong
Agent Smith
2006-08-24 10:41:07 UTC
Post by Lord Xenu
Post by A***@gmail.com
Paramount cuts ties with Tom Cruise
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060822/people_nm/media_cruise_dc_1
another blow to the fucking shitbin SCAM-CULT known as scientology.
burn your copies of Dianetics and every other scientology book.
AMEN!
:-)
In your face, Clam Cult! People don't care for your anti-science and
anti-life philosophies and all around batshit craziness!
Thank you, Tom Cruise, for being a major footbullet for the cult. The
great thing is that no matter which new actor the Clams haul out for
public consumption, they're going to do the same thing.
Why?
Because the cult of Scientology is a toxic philosophy with absolutely
no redeeming characteristics.
I think the clams may not be able to haul out another actor for public
consumption, quite so easily. Circumstances (ie. Mission Impossible 1 &
2) elevated Cruise to the status of superstar, much more than the
church. If they don't have another, big-name, action hero, I'm not sure
they can repeat what they did with Cruise. I think his status as church
standard bearer may have been due more to opportunism than to pre-
planning.
blackdove
2006-08-23 01:12:15 UTC
Post by A***@gmail.com
Paramount cuts ties with Tom Cruise
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060822/people_nm/media_cruise_dc_1
another blow to the fucking shitbin SCAM-CULT known as scientology.
burn your copies of Dianetics and every other scientology book.
"Wah! Wah!
Wah! Wah!"

Here comes the guy to pull Tom off the stage!

(Loves me some Showtime at the Apollo Amateur Night)

Byyyyyye Tom. Hope you learn some humility from all of this.

-blackdove
Lord Xenu
2006-08-23 01:19:27 UTC

"blackdove" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message:

<SNIP>
Post by blackdove
Byyyyyye Tom. Hope you learn some humility from all of this.
-blackdove
Don't hold your breath...

http://youcantmakeitup.blogspot.com/2005/06/cruise-uncontrollable.html

http://www.juiceenewsdaily.com/0605/news/today_video.html

blackdove
2006-08-23 08:04:43 UTC
Post by Lord Xenu
<SNIP>
http://youtu.be/9C4UvvHMoZs
http://youtu.be/-6qH_-0fY_Y
http://www.juiceenewsdaily.com/0605/news/today_video.html
In Enturblation & Entheta,
Your Friendly Galactic Overseer
¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·-> Lord Xenu © <-·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
"In my opinion, the face in the subject rice in the subject
pan was that of the same Xenu, also known as Lord Xenu,
who is known to have ruled the sector of the universe that
included earth seventy- five million years ago."
-- © 2004 Gerry Armstrong
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.ronthenut.org/
http://www.whyaretheydead.net
http://www.xenutv.com
I said "I hope", not "I believe you will"
Feeling charitable today. =)
I guess because I refused to spend the 10 bucks on MI3.... my pockets
are fuller, and TC and Scientology's are just a bit emptier... and
Hollywood got the message.

-blackdove
Playfullminx
2006-08-23 11:53:29 UTC
Post by blackdove
I guess because I refused to spend the 10 bucks on MI3.... my pockets
are fuller, and TC and Scientology's are just a bit emptier... and
Hollywood got the message.
-blackdove
Same here. There was no way I was going to spend any money on anything
that had to do with Tom Cruise (if I could help it). Hell, I even
thought of sending my DVDs with him in it back to the studio....but I
still like "Interview with a Vampire".

Of course, with his new production company they could remake that
movie...except the vampire would be Scientology and blood would be
replaced with money (and brain cells).

Did anyone see "Bowfinger"??
Alric Knebel
2006-08-23 23:22:59 UTC
Post by Lord Xenu
Don't hold your breath...
http://youtu.be/9C4UvvHMoZs
I don't know why you posted this one. He handled himself pretty well.
He didn't lose his temper and he spoke like a gentleman.
Alric Knebel
http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_loon.html
http://www.ironeyefortress.com
Lord Xenu
2006-08-24 00:26:21 UTC
Post by Lord Xenu
Don't hold your breath...
http://youtu.be/9C4UvvHMoZs
I don't know why you posted this one. He handled himself pretty well. He
didn't lose his temper and he spoke like a gentleman.
Listen, "Bad Scrabble Hand", you had better sell all of the slobbering BJ's
you can to "The Cruiser" before he winds up broke after going into busienss
making crappy movies for the cult.

<***@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>

"The Cruiser" could rip apart kittens on live television and you would still
make excuses for him and cultish behavior.

http://youcantmakeitup.blogspot.com/2005/06/cruise-uncontrollable.html

Your boyfriend is a _graxe-A freak_ and the American public is not going to
put with a high-school drop out trashing people who use modern medicine to
treat their ills. It is a slap in the face of Cruise and his over-inflated
ego as well as a damning indictment of the cult of Scientology.

http://www.suppressiveperson.org/writings/cruise-executing-sp-doctrine.html

Just because a person has a modest talent for acting or for sports or for
any other realm of business doesn't excuse bad behavior. Tom Cruise is going
to be taking his lumps for some time to come.

He and his cult deserve every single one of them.

:-)

"Fame is like death: We will never know what it looks like until we've
reached the other side. Then it will be impossible to describe and no one
will believe you if you try. For now, all the conjecture is on our side of
the media fence. And lately it has put Tom Cruise one spoke behind Michael
Jackson on the freak wheel." - Sloane Crosley, Village Voice

http://www.tomcruiseisnuts.com/

For facts about the cult of Scientology:

http://www.xenu.net - The most comprehensive critical site on the cult
http://www.ronthenut.org - Has documents exposing themany lies of
Scientology's founder L. Ron Hubbard
http://www.whyaretheydead.net - Scientology Related Deaths
http://www.xenutv.com - Damning videos of Scientologists being
Scientologists

Tom Zielinski
2006-08-24 00:53:33 UTC
Post by Lord Xenu
Post by Lord Xenu
Don't hold your breath...
http://youtu.be/9C4UvvHMoZs
I don't know why you posted this one. He handled himself pretty well. He
didn't lose his temper and he spoke like a gentleman.
Cruise is still a good actor and if he is in a good film I'll still go see
it.
Forge
2006-08-24 01:49:00 UTC
Tom Cruise has never played anyone but Tom Cruise.
Lord Xenu
2006-08-24 02:44:52 UTC
Post by Tom Zielinski
Cruise is still a good actor and if he is in a good film I'll still go see
it.
Sure, if you want to support a cultist and the criminal cult he is a part
of, then feel free.

Have a look at their handiwork, first...

http://www.whyaretheydead.net - Scientology related deaths
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White - Scientology's
infiltration of the US Government. L. Ron Hubbard let his wife take the rap
for this and she spent several years in jail.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disconnection - People who leave the cult who
have families still in Scientology are forbidden to have any further contact
with those that depart.

If your response is that you don't care then you're ignorant of the facts
surrounding this cult. Tom Cruise "donates" HUGE sums of money to the cult
on a regular basis; as do the other Hollywood actors in the cult like Jenna
Elfman, John Travolta, Leah Reamini, Jason Lee, Catherine Bell, etc.

http://tinyurl.com/5azoc

If you put money in their pockets just because they're "good actors", you're
only helping them. This isn't make believe or overwrought posturing.

This is real.

To wit:

EXCERPT:

Help for the Mentally Distressed

Mentally distressed people will have nowhere to turn. Their human rights
will terminate on Scientology's ascension to power.

As mentioned earlier, Hubbard said in "Science of Survival" that people
below 2.0 on his Emotional Tone Scale should be put away quietly, with no
sorrow.

Help for the Physically Distressed

There will be no hospitals or medical personnel given Hubbard's
disparagement of "medicos"157 and Scientology's viewpoint that all illness
in greater or lesser extent stems for PTSness (described below).

Medical Standards

Scientology maintains that illness comes in greater or lesser extent from
being under the influence of an suppressive person. The condition is called
PTSness, which stands for Potential Trouble Source.158 So all illness is
lumped into one indistinguishable category: PTSness.

Scientology subscribes to the non-germ theory of illness,159 but as yet has
not revealed how it is that vaccinations have eradicated many horrible
diseases such as polio, small pox, typhoid and whooping cough. Even Gene
Denk, M.D., an OT 8 medical doctor, questioned Scientology's germ theory to
this author by asking how vaccinations work if there is not such thing as
germs. Does everyone in the world just suddenly become PTS at the same time?
No. Expect to see pandemics of curable diseases come back.

Further, Scientology promotes Dianetics as a panacea. For example, on the
subject of birthing, it advocates home births in conjunction with Dianetic
techniques. It elevates its system of so-called preventative mental therapy
above the physical well-being of its adherents.

This author's son is a casualty of this approach. Because of the Dianetic
influence, he was intentionally allowed to be born at home by a chiropractic
midwife and an OB/GYN physician. These medical personnel knew well in
advance of birth my son's breech position and in contravention of medical
laws and known medical practice which prohibit breech babies being born at
home, they allowed it to occur.

As a result of two full days of false labor prior to a full day of true
labor, he suffered severe brain trauma because the umbilical cord was
wrapped around his neck three times. This caused severe oxygen deprivation.
If he had been delivered by caesarian section at the onset of the first day
of labor, he would have been spared a life of hell.

from Cheryl Sola's "A World Without: A Critical Examination of the Goal of
Scientology"
http://www.xenu.net/archive/world_without/

If you feel comfortable helping subsidize people and, as a
result...Scientology, then fine. I know that I will be sleeping well at
night. Will you?

More resources...

http://www.xenu.net - Comprehensive site dissecting the claims of
Scientology
http://www.ronthenut.org - Exposing the many lies of L. Ron Hubbard
http://www.xenutv.com - Damining video evidence Scientologists being

Alric Knebel
2006-08-24 12:07:39 UTC
Post by Lord Xenu
Post by Tom Zielinski
Cruise is still a good actor and if he is in a good film I'll still go see
it.
Sure, if you want to support a cultist and the criminal cult he is a part
of, then feel free.
Oh, blow me. Liking his movies doesn't lead to all that.
Franklin Hummel
2006-08-24 13:25:24 UTC
Post by Lord Xenu
In Enturblation & Entheta,
Your Friendly Galactic Overseer
¯`·.žž.·Ž¯`·-> Lord Xenu © <-·Ž¯`·.žž.·Ž¯
*BUT*, Lord Xenu, is was because of Your EVILness that Scientology was created! You put
all those people around those volcanoes and dropped atomic bombs in them. BOOM! That
was a NASTY and MEAN thing to do.

Aren't you and your buddies suppose to be buried alive in the dark for some 74 million
years, give or take a month, under a mountain? I did think that was a rather cruel thing
for the Galactic Confederation to do to punish you, by the way; much too extreme. But
anyway, how did you get internet access there under your mountain prison? Do you have
cell phone service too?

I think you should be ashamed of yourself, Lord Xenu, because you were the one who caused
Scientology to be created by L. Ron Hubbard. Oh, you just had to do all those VICIOUS
things and made people descended from clams.

You could have just taken up knitting.

YOU are to blame, LX, for The Curse of Tom Cruise humanity has been afflicted with.

I don't like you, Lord Xenu! I'm putting you on my Xmas list now, just so I can take you
off! SO THERE!

-Tom Sr.
Alric Knebel
2006-08-24 12:06:46 UTC
Post by Tom Zielinski
Post by Lord Xenu
Post by Lord Xenu
Don't hold your breath...
http://youtu.be/9C4UvvHMoZs
I don't know why you posted this one. He handled himself pretty well. He
didn't lose his temper and he spoke like a gentleman.
Cruise is still a good actor and if he is in a good film I'll still go see
it.
Same here. I don't care about his religious beliefs. Hey, the cult
that believes that God took on a human form to sacrifice himself to sin
is just as nutty.
Forge
2006-08-25 02:45:42 UTC
Post by Alric Knebel
Same here. I don't care about his religious beliefs. Hey, the cult
that believes that God took on a human form to sacrifice himself to sin
is just as nutty.
Some of those are worse than others. I like to think I'm one of the ones
that ain't so bad.
Alric Knebel
2006-08-24 12:05:36 UTC
Post by Lord Xenu
Post by Lord Xenu
Don't hold your breath...
http://youtu.be/9C4UvvHMoZs
I don't know why you posted this one. He handled himself pretty well. He
didn't lose his temper and he spoke like a gentleman.
Listen, "Bad Scrabble Hand", you had better sell all of the slobbering BJ's
you can to "The Cruiser" before he winds up broke after going into busienss
making crappy movies for the cult.
I don't know what that link is to, but you're comically fanatical in
your hatred of Cruise. I'm indifferent to his personal antics, and I've
liked a couple of his movies, so I consider my approach to him
reasonable. That's why I can see his response to the water-splashing
incident for what it is. You, on the other hand, are a full-blown
nutjob to the point that a simple observation like the one I made -- and
because it didn't share your frothing disdain of cruise -- is
immediately construed into something else then and treated to a
ridiculous tirade. You're FUNNY! "BAD SCRABBLE HAND"? Jesus, get a
grip, why don't you. You look RIDICULOUS.
Post by Lord Xenu
"The Cruiser" could rip apart kittens on live television and you would still
make excuses for him and cultish behavior.
http://youcantmakeitup.blogspot.com/2005/06/cruise-uncontrollable.html
Your boyfriend is a _graxe-A freak_ and the American public is not going to
put with a high-school drop out trashing people who use modern medicine to
treat their ills. It is a slap in the face of Cruise and his over-inflated
ego as well as a damning indictment of the cult of Scientology.
http://www.suppressiveperson.org/writings/cruise-executing-sp-doctrine.html
Just because a person has a modest talent for acting or for sports or for
any other realm of business doesn't excuse bad behavior. Tom Cruise is going
to be taking his lumps for some time to come.
He and his cult deserve every single one of them.
:-)
Phew! Man, take a DEEP breath. Now, let it out slowly. Take another
one. Let it out slowly. There. Okay. Now that you're calm, let me
tell you, you really are the fruit, obsessing on this celebrity as he's
deserving the same attention as the Middle East. And just because
people don't share your obsession doesn't mean they agree with Cruise.
You're like a religious fanatic: Anyone else who doesn't share your
cult-like beliefs is condemned to hell. You funny, funny person.
Susan
2006-08-23 01:17:39 UTC
Post by A***@gmail.com
Paramount cuts ties with Tom Cruise
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060822/people_nm/media_cruise_dc_1
another blow to the fucking shitbin SCAM-CULT known as scientology.
burn your copies of Dianetics and every other scientology book.
Heh, heh. Magoo has been right all along- karma, it's the karma :-)

Susan
P***@excite.com
2006-08-23 01:20:42 UTC
Cruise has tons of money and never has to work again. And Hollywood is
ALL about the bottom line. How lovely, however, that the bottom line
and normal people's sensibilities have happened to mesh.
Lord Xenu
2006-08-23 01:34:48 UTC
Post by P***@excite.com
Cruise has tons of money and never has to work again. And Hollywood is
ALL about the bottom line. How lovely, however, that the bottom line
and normal people's sensibilities have happened to mesh.
Quite right. "The Cruiser" doesn't need the cash but then that is hardly the
point. It is a slap in the face to his inflated ego and a damning indictment
of the cult of Scientology. _That_ is what is _really_ hurting him.

I bet Katie's parents are having a good chuckle, too.

Although, I daresay that they will be smiling more widely once she wises up
and dumps his crazy ass.

Druac

Debra
Just goes to show: Never fire a good spin doctor.
Agent Smith
2006-08-24 10:43:14 UTC
Except that their daughter's meal ticket just lost his job.
c***@yahoo.com
2006-08-23 01:51:27 UTC
Post by P***@excite.com
Cruise has tons of money and never has to work again. And Hollywood is
ALL about the bottom line. How lovely, however, that the bottom line
and normal people's sensibilities have happened to mesh.
Doesn't happen often. This is in the same basket as Mayor Bloomberg's
push to get a stadium built on the upper west side of Manhattan being
shouted down.
eatfastnoodle
2006-08-23 03:36:35 UTC
Post by P***@excite.com
Cruise has tons of money and never has to work again. And Hollywood is
ALL about the bottom line. How lovely, however, that the bottom line
and normal people's sensibilities have happened to mesh.
Yeah, he has tons of money, but as a celebrity, it's quite possible
that he also has the habit of burning money on some useless projects,
remember Michael Jackson? That guy used to has tons of money too, look
what has happened to him once he lets his crazy habit taking over him,
I wouldn't be surprised to see Cruise become another Jackson in a
decade, Hollywood stars are money-making machines, at the same time,
they are also money-wasting spenders.
Debra
2006-08-23 21:45:16 UTC
Post by eatfastnoodle
Post by P***@excite.com
Cruise has tons of money and never has to work again. And Hollywood is
ALL about the bottom line. How lovely, however, that the bottom line
and normal people's sensibilities have happened to mesh.
Yeah, he has tons of money, but as a celebrity, it's quite possible
that he also has the habit of burning money on some useless projects,
remember Michael Jackson? That guy used to has tons of money too, look
what has happened to him once he lets his crazy habit taking over him,
I wouldn't be surprised to see Cruise become another Jackson in a
decade, Hollywood stars are money-making machines, at the same time,
they are also money-wasting spenders.
Most likely Tom is as addicted to fame and attention as any narcissist out
there. If he loses the attention it's going to hurt.
MagsTheAxe
2006-08-23 12:42:48 UTC
Post by P***@excite.com
Cruise has tons of money and never has to work again.
True dat. I read somewhere that Tom Cruise made $674 million pre-tax
dollars last year--and that was considered a _conservative_ estimate.

I wonder how much of that money went straight into $cientology coffers?
Post by P***@excite.com
And Hollywood is
ALL about the bottom line. How lovely, however, that the bottom line
and normal people's sensibilities have happened to mesh.
Quoted for truth.

As gleeful as I am to hear the news, I don't doubt for a second that
this would not have happened if Tom's latest productions for Paramount
had made more money, gotten major award nominations, or both.

Still doesn't mean I'm not happy at this latest turn of events. And
the public condemnation by Sumner Redstone is just icing on an already
tasty cake.

Plus, the Sinking of Tom Cruise serves as an effective warning to other
A-List actors with behavior problems (Mel Gibson, I'm looking at you):
Tom Cruise has been the most powerful movie star in Hollywood for
upwards of a decade, and he's just been unceremoniously shown the door.
Keep acting like an ass, and you _will_ get the same treatment.

Ah, schadenfreude.
Darryl
2006-08-25 15:16:59 UTC
Post by MagsTheAxe
Plus, the Sinking of Tom Cruise serves as an effective warning to other
Tom Cruise has been the most powerful movie star in Hollywood for
upwards of a decade, and he's just been unceremoniously shown the door.
Keep acting like an ass, and you _will_ get the same treatment.
Yes, and Steve Jobs was fired from Apple Computers for being too flaky,
and replaced with the exCEO of Pepsi. So long, Steve, we'll never hear
from you again.

Later, Apple suspected that flaky isn't so bad compared to bankruptcy,
and begged him to come back. Several iMacs & iPods & iTunes & billions
of profits later, the jury was in.

So Tom Cruise gets dumped for bouncing on a couch, but Lindsey Lohan
just gets a reprimand placed in her permanent file for being a COMPLETE
train wreck? If I made a list of stars who are proven or suspected
loons in private life, Cruise wouldn't even make the top 10. Winona
Ryder, Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Lopez, Val Kilmer, Matthew Mckhanahey
(sorry, too lazy to look up the spelling, so you get the
hooked-on-phonics version), Martin Lawrence, Eddie Murphy, Rob Lowe,
George Michael, Kevin Spacey.....

Not being a subscriber to People magazine, I'm sure there's more whose
personal & legal screw-ups have slipped my mind.
AKA
2006-08-25 16:04:06 UTC
Post by Darryl
Post by MagsTheAxe
[...]
So far Cruise has made over 90 million on MI3 while collectively Ryder,
Barrymore, Lopez, Kilmer, Lawrence, Murphy, Lowe, Spacey etc. haven't made
nearly that amount. Additionally, Paramount was paying Cruise an additional
10 million toward his offices on the lot. Being odd is not what this is all
about but demands Cruise would make such as Viacom edit a South Park episode
which was unkind toward Scientology or he wouldn't promote his movie.
Viacom is right - Cruise is wrong. Will Cruise soon be pushing a shopping
cart looking for tin cans, of course not but his grand days are behind him
and other actors will soon be seeing their plush deals disappearing.
j***@yahoo.co.uk
2006-08-23 12:09:55 UTC
Post by A***@gmail.com
Paramount cuts ties with Tom Cruise
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060822/people_nm/media_cruise_dc_1
another blow to the fucking shitbin SCAM-CULT known as scientology.
burn your copies of Dianetics and every other scientology book.
That's fantastic news. Hope he has a breakdown and has to resort to
medication, then gets kicked out of his stinking cult for taking
psychedrugs and not paying his subscription fees.
Puzzla
2006-08-24 17:46:04 UTC
Post by A***@gmail.com
Paramount cuts ties with Tom Cruise
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060822/people_nm/media_cruise_dc_1
another blow to the fucking shitbin SCAM-CULT known as scientology.
burn your copies of Dianetics and every other scientology book.
His couch jumping, fake baby having, Brooke bashing happened quite a while
ago. Why is he being canned now? It has to be more than his erratic
behavior. Sumner is a businessman, after all. I doubt he'd walk away from
someone who made him a billion dollars (with a B) if Cruises behavior was
the only thing.

Puzz
avery
2006-08-24 18:30:46 UTC
Post by Puzzla
Post by A***@gmail.com
Paramount cuts ties with Tom Cruise
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060822/people_nm/media_cruise_dc_1
another blow to the fucking shitbin SCAM-CULT known as scientology.
burn your copies of Dianetics and every other scientology book.
His couch jumping, fake baby having, Brooke bashing happened quite a while
ago. Why is he being canned now? It has to be more than his erratic
behavior. Sumner is a businessman, after all. I doubt he'd walk away
from someone who made him a billion dollars (with a B) if Cruises behavior
was the only thing.
The erratic behavior only mattered because it affected his box-office
numbers a little bit. Cruise is still a "megastar" but his deal with
Paramount was too cushy -- he got paid an exhorbitant acting fee, but then
got a director's and/or producer's cut as well and a good chunk of the
profts, so Paramount didn't get as much of the staggering figures as one
would think. And with Cruise's star power even slightly tarnished,
Paramount --already queasy about how much they were forking over to him--
realized it was time to unload this guy.
Zinj
2006-08-24 19:48:34 UTC
Post by avery
Post by Puzzla
Post by A***@gmail.com
[...]
The inflated 'deal' and bizarre behavior would be enough to
explain not renewing the contract, but, I suspect there's
something else that inspired the public rejection of Cruise.
'Church' activity? It may yet come out, since it's likely that
the 'Church' will go for further 'retaliation'.

It's what they do.

Zinj
--
You Can Lead a Clam to Reason; but You Can't Make Him Think