Tanya Tucker
s***@gmail.com
2020-01-06 02:06:14 UTC
I saw Tanya on some show on MSNBC last night. What in the
heck has she done to herself?
Has she been sick? She had an awfully fake looking wig on.
I would sue her plastic surgeon for that face lift. I barely recognized
her. You could bounce a quarter off her face and end up with five
nickels.
Does anyone know what's happened?<<<
Yeah, I know what happened. You are looking at the result of a nearly 25
year party. Too many long nights, not enough sleep, *way* too much
substance abuse, liquid & otherwise, too many men-none of whom stay around
very long. For some unknown (and unfair) reason, a lifestyle like this
always shows up on a woman's face and rarely on a man's.
~Danielle
s***@gmail.com
it sad,her voice runs through,but she looks older than my mother
Jonathan DeCastro
2023-09-27 01:35:16 UTC
Yeah, I know what happened. You are looking at the result of a nearly 25
year party. Too many long nights, not enough sleep, *way* too much
substance abuse, liquid & otherwise, too many men-none of whom stay around
very long. For some unknown (and unfair) reason, a lifestyle like this
always shows up on a woman's face and rarely on a man's.
~Danielle
I agree with her wild lifestyle also Danielle!
Actually, that's NOT what you're seeing. After all of the above, you're
seeing thousands and thousands of dollars in plastic surgery meant to
erase the above. A face lift, eye lift, nose job, lip injections(?),
cheekbone implants(?) - she doesn't even remotely resemble the old Tanya
Tucker. The interview I saw of her on 20/20 was so freaky - this had to
be the most drastic case of plastic surgery (I'm talkin', you don't even
RECOGNIZE the person they were before) since Michael Jackson and Jennifer
Grey.