I Hate Lucy
robyn friedman
2003-07-14 21:05:21 UTC
25% of New York was Jewish in the 1950's but I Love Lucy didn't have one Jew
on during it's inane run.

Rot in hell, bitch.



©***@yahoo.com



I violently loathe the Strokes and everything about them. Rock and roll
(which incidentally is actually a very cool and MORE important thing than to
scream in public) was never meant to be about the Groovy Peeps. It's about
the geeks.......Alex Kane, Anti-Product Singer
Woodie69
2003-07-14 23:26:23 UTC
: 25% of New York was Jewish in the 1950's but I Love Lucy didn't have one
Jew
: on during it's inane run.
:
: Rot in hell, bitch.
:

Jesus H. Christ, she's been dead for over 20 years, let it go already.
Bateler33
2003-07-14 23:30:26 UTC
<<Jesus H. Christ, she's been dead for over 20 years, let it go already.>>

I thought it was more like 10 years.
Woodie69
2003-07-15 02:07:31 UTC
"Bateler33" <***@aol.com> wrote in message news:***@mb-m24.aol.com...
: <<Jesus H. Christ, she's been dead for over 20 years, let it go already.>>
:
: I thought it was more like 10 years.
:

April 1989, I was close. :)
--
Prozac... Schmozac... hasn't anyone heard of a martini?!? aka ... the one
obsessed with Monica Bellucci
robyn friedman
2003-07-15 05:09:08 UTC
While America and Israel were taking proactive steps in the third year of
Post by Bateler33
<<Jesus H. Christ, she's been dead for over 20 years, let it go already.>>
I thought it was more like 10 years.
Don't confuse the trolls with the facts.



©***@yahoo.com



robyn friedman
2003-07-15 05:08:59 UTC
Post by Woodie69
: 25% of New York was Jewish in the 1950's but I Love Lucy didn't have one
Jew
: on during it's inane run.
: Rot in hell, bitch.
Jesus H. Christ, she's been dead for over 20 years, let it go already.
The kook's face appears in my living room every night, asshole. I can't
block out Nick at Night since I enjoy Wings. When will her inane dreck just
go away??????


©***@yahoo.com



kat
2003-07-15 15:18:10 UTC
Post by robyn friedman
Post by Woodie69
Jesus H. Christ, she's been dead for over 20 years, let it go already.
The kook's face appears in my living room every night, asshole. I can't
block out Nick at Night since I enjoy Wings. When will her inane dreck just
go away??????
What's so great about Wings? That show sucked. Talk about inane dreck.

Kat
Mametsuki
2003-07-15 15:28:17 UTC
Post by kat
What's so great about Wings? That show sucked. Talk about inane dreck.
Kat
Yeah!!! It really was incredibly boring. And where were the jewish characters
on that show? I know there must have been because I don't think this person
would have adored it so much.
Mametsuki
ANIM8Rfsk
2003-07-15 15:48:26 UTC
<< From: ***@aol.com (Mametsuki) >>

<< >What's so great about Wings? That show sucked. Talk about inane dreck.
Kat
Yeah!!! It really was incredibly boring. And where were the jewish characters
on that show? >>

Alex, the blonde girl with the little nose and the big rack was Jewish - she
was just 'passing'

___________
NATIONAL DO NOT CALL REGISTRY
<A HREF="http://www.donotcall.gov/">http://www.donotcall.gov/</A>
Most telemarketers cannot call your telephone number
if it is in the National Do Not Call Registry.
robyn friedman
2003-07-15 22:27:36 UTC
Post by Mametsuki
Post by kat
What's so great about Wings? That show sucked. Talk about inane dreck.
Kat
Yeah!!! It really was incredibly boring. And where were the jewish characters
on that show? I know there must have been because I don't think this person
would have adored it so much.
Mametsuki
It was set on a small island in Massachusets where alot of unsuccessfull
white trash were miserable. I can accept a lack of Jews there. But NOT in
New York City in the 1950's. I live in a place called reality, remember?

Okay, who can tell me where I can get a hold of Wings VHS or DVD?????



©***@yahoo.com



Big J
2003-07-15 23:12:33 UTC
On 7/15/03 6:27 PM, in article
I live in a place called reality, remember?>
Said without a shred of irony. It boggles the mind.
No, said without a shread of sanity. What boggles the mind, IMO is that you
and others continue to expect sanity from a proven lunatic.

Big J

-----

x-- Access to over 800 Gigs/Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD
Big J
2003-07-16 06:03:15 UTC
Post by Big J
On 7/15/03 6:27 PM, in article
y, "robyn
Post by Big J
friedman"
I live in a place called reality, remember?>
Said without a shred of irony. It boggles the mind.
No, said without a shread of sanity. What boggles the mind, IMO is
that you and others continue to expect sanity from a proven lunatic.
No Big J. There is something to be said about watching a
trainwreck take place,
It's just a matter of time and place.
Apples/oranges. It's one thing to watch the train wreck happen. It's
entirely another thing to expect it not to happen.

And Marc said it "boggles the mind" that the lunatic said something crazy.
That's the part I was talking about - it shouldn't boggle, but be expected.

Big J

-----

x-- Access to over 800 Gigs/Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD
JustaGuy
2003-07-16 04:07:55 UTC
"robyn friedman"
I live in a place called reality, remember?>
Said without a shred of irony. It boggles the mind.
Not fair. Roybn's mind isn't working.

J.A.G.
JustaGuy
2003-07-16 04:04:07 UTC
Post by Mametsuki
on that show? I know there must have been because I don't
think this person
Post by Mametsuki
would have adored it so much.
Mametsuki
Is that the one where Della [ I forgett her charaters name ]
U know the one who says Ms angle wings a lot tells everyone
how to mind their own business ?

J.A.G. ;}
robyn friedman
2003-07-15 22:37:25 UTC
Post by kat
Post by robyn friedman
Post by Woodie69
Jesus H. Christ, she's been dead for over 20 years, let it go already.
The kook's face appears in my living room every night, asshole. I can't
block out Nick at Night since I enjoy Wings. When will her inane dreck just
go away??????
What's so great about Wings? That show sucked. Talk about inane dreck.
Kat
To each his own. It is my "feel good" show.



©***@yahoo.com



Mametsuki
2003-07-15 00:32:00 UTC
Dear Zionist Troll,

You are not getting any converts this way. In fact, I think you are (amazingly)
giving Zionism a bad name. But you are getting rather tiresome, perhaps
reading more and staying on the computer less might help your rather narrow
view of the world

.>25% of New York was Jewish in the 1950's but I Love Lucy didn't have one Jew
Post by robyn friedman
on during it's inane run.
Rot in hell, bitch.
You have actually copyrighted this email?!!
Mametsuki
robyn friedman
2003-07-15 06:07:26 UTC
While America and Israel were taking proactive steps in the third year of
Subject: I Hate Lucy
Date: 7/14/03 5:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time
25% of New York was Jewish in the 1950's but I Love Lucy didn't have one Jew
on during it's inane run.
False.
Milton Berle
Aaron Spelling
Sheldon Leonard
Harpo Marx
(and I'm quite sure that there were more)
Im talking characters not guest stars, troll. Lucy never had Jewish friends
or neighbors. Rickey never had Jewish colleages. This was New York City in
the 1950's??? Oy.
And I Love Lucy had the first ever inter-racial marriage on tv.
Desi Arness wasn't white!?



©***@yahoo.com



Woodie69
2003-07-15 10:04:53 UTC
: > And I Love Lucy had the first ever inter-racial marriage on tv.
:
: Desi Arness wasn't white!?
:

During the '50s, being Cuban was not considered being white. So no, during
the height of popularity of "I Love Lucy," Desi ARNEZ was not considered
white.
ANIM8Rfsk
2003-07-15 15:19:21 UTC
<< From: "Woodie69" ***@tampabaySPAMLITE.com >>

<< During the '50s, being Cuban was not considered being white. >>

Still wouldn't be, would it? Don't the census forms have 'hispanic' or
'latino' or whatever the word of the month is on them under 'race'?

___________
2003-07-15 15:27:05 UTC
Post by ANIM8Rfsk
Still wouldn't be, would it? Don't the census forms have 'hispanic' or
'latino' or whatever the word of the month is on them under 'race'?
The census bureau asterisks Hispanics/Latinmos by acknowledging that they can
be of any race.

JustaGuy
2003-07-16 04:15:29 UTC
LOL!!! So Mexicans get to be Asian if they feel like it?
Wouldn't you if you had been born in china ?

J.A.G. wondering what's wrong with being proud of ones
birthplace
robyn friedman
2003-07-15 22:28:38 UTC
Post by ANIM8Rfsk
<< During the '50s, being Cuban was not considered being white. >>
Arnez was Cuban like Ball was American Indian. He was extracted from spain,
she from spain. Those countries are next to each other, turd.

robyn friedman
2003-07-16 21:20:41 UTC
While America and Israel were taking proactive steps in the third year of
message .
.
.
.
Post by robyn friedman
Arnez was Cuban like Ball was American Indian. He was extracted from spain,
she from spain. Those countries are next to each other, turd.
Hah? Spain is next to Spain?
Jesus. Three short sentences = incomprehensibilty.
Pe
Sorry, I posted a correction. She was extracted from france.



©***@yahoo.com



Buster Crab
2003-07-15 14:30:22 UTC
I'm quite sure that there were more)
Im talking characters not guest stars, troll.
Lucy never had Jewish friends or\
neighbors. Rickey never had Jewish
colleages. This was New York City in the
1950's??? Oy.
Surprised you didn't know this, Janice,
but actor Jerry Hausner played "Jerry,"
Ricky Ricardo's agent.

Buster

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I should have been a pair of ragged claws
scuttling across the floors of silent seas."

--T.S. Eliot
"The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock."

Adopt-a-claw: http://busterthecrab.com/
Woodie69
2003-07-15 20:28:49 UTC
: Fred and Ethel Mertz weren't Jewish?
:

No, they weren't, nor were they in "real life."
robyn friedman
2003-07-15 22:38:50 UTC
Post by Buster Crab
I'm quite sure that there were more)
Im talking characters not guest stars, troll.
Lucy never had Jewish friends or\
neighbors. Rickey never had Jewish
colleages. This was New York City in the
1950's??? Oy.
Surprised you didn't know this, Janice,
but actor Jerry Hausner played "Jerry,"
Ricky Ricardo's agent.
Yes he did, crab. It was just hideous stereotyping for Mr. Hauser to play
that role. In goyische folklore, agents and managers are trollish Jews who
attach to goysiche "talent" as parasites do. It's all a part of the Jewish
controled showbiz "racket" in their sicky world. The stereotyping of Mr.
Hauser as "the Jew Agent" was a part of the reason he had that hugh falling
out with anti-semitic arnez and ball. Mr. Hauser hated those ghouls untill
the day he died.

(Mr. Hauser, you are still remembered. You are still loved.)
Post by Buster Crab
Buster
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"I should have been a pair of ragged claws
scuttling across the floors of silent seas."
--T.S. Eliot
"The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock."
Adopt-a-claw: http://busterthecrab.com/
No but I did not know I was playing Janice either.



©***@yahoo.com



Buster Crab
2003-07-16 03:14:36 UTC
Post by robyn friedman
Post by Buster Crab
Lucy never had Jewish friends or\
neighbors. Rickey never had Jewish
colleages. This was New York City in
the 1950's??? Oy.
Surprised you didn't know this, Janice,
but actor Jerry Hausner played "Jerry,"
Ricky Ricardo's agent.
Yes he did, crab. It was just hideous
stereotyping for Mr. Hauser to play that
role. In goyische folklore, agents and
managers are trollish Jews who attach to
goysiche "talent" as parasites do. It's all
a part of the Jewish controled showbiz
"racket" in their sicky world.
Laughable, Jerry was presented in
an entirely respectful way as Desi's
agent.
Post by robyn friedman
The stereotyping of Mr. Hauser as "the
Jew Agent" was a part of the reason he
had that hugh falling out with anti-semitic
arnez and ball. Mr. Hauser hated those
ghouls untill the day he died.
No, Janice, you're wrong. Hausner left the show when Desi blew up at
him over a mistake on the set.

And so, for the record, you were also wrong about no Jewish characters
on Lucy.

Buster

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

parterre box
2003-07-16 15:48:21 UTC
WebCrab
Post by Buster Crab
No, Janice, you're wrong. Hausner left the show when Desi blew up at
him over a mistake on the set.

As I recall, Arnaz/Ball had the reputation of being not particularly
pleasant to work for: the pay was low, the work was very exacting, and
both of them tended toward being perfectionist and humorless on the
set. This is in contrast to a much more free-and-easy atmosphere on
other TV shows at the time (e.g. Gleason or Berle), and Hausner, like
other performers, may simply have decided that the grind was not worth
the payoff. (Who at the time had any notion that these shows would
still be broadcast regularly half a century later?)

I still want to ask though: if the Castavets and the Kravitzes can be
read Jewish, why not the Mertzes?
robyn friedman
2003-07-16 21:13:31 UTC
While America and Israel were taking proactive steps in the third year of
Post by parterre box
WebCrab
Post by Buster Crab
No, Janice, you're wrong. Hausner left the show when Desi blew up at
him over a mistake on the set.
As I recall, Arnaz/Ball had the reputation of being not particularly
pleasant to work for: the pay was low, the work was very exacting, and
both of them tended toward being perfectionist and humorless on the
set. This is in contrast to a much more free-and-easy atmosphere on
other TV shows at the time (e.g. Gleason or Berle), and Hausner, like
other performers, may simply have decided that the grind was not worth
the payoff. (Who at the time had any notion that these shows would
still be broadcast regularly half a century later?)
I still want to ask though: if the Castavets
oh, not only did polanski have the Castavets as stereotypes of obnoxious
Jews, he made dentist Dr. Shand into a horrifying charciture of a "kike." In
Ira's novel most of the witches were of Scottish descent or nationality. Mr.
Castavet was born in Scotland. Dr. Shand was of Scottish descend.

(Levin may have beeninfluenced by McBeth?)

polanski turned his book into a cabal of hideous Jews preying on a pretty
shikse.
Post by parterre box
and the Kravitzes can be
read Jewish, why not the Mertzes?
I had hoped you were being sarcastic, James. Fred couldn't pass for Jew if
his life dependented on it. Neither could Ethel. Also her name was Ethel Mae
Potter......



©***@yahoo.com



robyn friedman
2003-07-17 01:18:26 UTC
While America and Israel were taking proactive steps in the third year of
World War IV, robyn friedman at
Post by robyn friedman
While America and Israel were taking proactive steps in the third year of
Post by parterre box
WebCrab
Post by Buster Crab
[...]
(DOn't forget how Guy (goy?) sells his soul to Satan to become a successfull
actor in Jewish Hollywood. Once he "converts" and joins the "Jew cabal" of
witches, he watches her get raped.)
Post by robyn friedman
Post by parterre box
and the Kravitzes can be
read Jewish, why not the Mertzes?
I had hoped you were being sarcastic, James. Fred couldn't pass for Jew if
his life dependented on it. Neither could Ethel. Also her name was Ethel Mae
Potter......
Oh my G-d, you are birilliant, James. No, irish catholic william frawley
could never *physically* pass as a Jew but the role, sure! An old, fat, ugly
landlord in New York named Mertz famous for being cheap and money-hungry! Of
course, he is supposed to be Jewish - delightfully Jewish in the
subconscious of anti-semites. But if the Mertz character was said to be
Jewish or played by an actor who looked Jewish, would the Riccardos of been
able to be best friends with them? Not in DesiluLand, people.

That's why the Mertzes were "goyische" on the show and why Frawley and Vance
looked so goyische. But the hideous Jewish stereotype was still in play --
underneath Fred and Ethel's cuddly, goy fuddy-duddy exteriors.

Thank you, James. I am writing a book and will mention you if I include this
observation. My book's working title is Irish Catholic Terrorism In
Hollywood: A Lace Curtain Burka Falls Over A Jewish Industry.
Post by robyn friedman



Woodie69
2003-07-17 04:02:42 UTC
: Thank you, James. I am writing a book and will mention you if I include
this
: observation. My book's working title is Irish Catholic Terrorism In
: Hollywood: A Lace Curtain Burka Falls Over A Jewish Industry.
:

Who's on your anti-semite bashing list after the Irish Catholics? I'd like
to stock up on the liquer cabinet so I can have a good laugh and a stiff
drink.
Woodie69
2003-07-17 18:22:41 UTC
: In order of hideousness
:
: Germans
: Irish-American Catholics
: French
: English
: Australians
: American Wasps
: Italians

Interesting list... didn't you forget a group? Say... oh I don't know, the
Swiss? Seems that the Jews tried to nail one of the biggest banks against
the wall a few years back and it backfired.

As for the America Wasps... don't waste your breath on them, they're so
inbred and hopped up on antidepressants and gin and tonics they wouldn't
even notice your ranting and raving. :)

robyn friedman
2003-07-16 03:12:18 UTC
Post by Buster Crab
I'm quite sure that there were more)
Im talking characters not guest stars, troll.
Lucy never had Jewish friends or\
neighbors. Rickey never had Jewish
colleages. This was New York City in the
1950's??? Oy.
Surprised you didn't know this, Janice,
but actor Jerry Hausner played "Jerry,"
Ricky Ricardo's agent.
Yes he did, crab. It was just hideous stereotyping for Mr. Hauser to play
that role. In goyische folklore, agents and managers are trollish Jews who
attach to goysiche "talent" as parasites do. It's all a part of the Jewish
controled showbiz "racket" in their sicky world. The stereotyping of Mr.
Hauser as "the Jew Agent" was a part of the reason he had that hugh falling
out with anti-semitic arnez and ball. Mr. Hauser hated those ghouls untill
the day he died.

Rereading this tonight gave me an unwelcome flasback to the Partridge
Family. I'm talking about Super-Shikse (S-S?) Shirley Patridge, her big
catholic-style goy brood and that hideous manager they named..DOH!..Reuben.
Arggggggggh. I'm also doing battle with unwanted images of Ms. Joneses'
irish catholic brood. I'm talking about David Cassidy and Shaun Cassidy and
how in my vulnerable teens they tormented me from afar. Do you see how
Hollyweird put me in therapy, people???????



©***@yahoo.com



SNICKERSBOY4U
2003-07-15 16:51:15 UTC
Subject: Re: I Hate Lucy
Date: 7/15/03 2:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time
While America and Israel were taking proactive steps in the third year of
Date: 7/14/03 5:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time
25% of New York was Jewish in the 1950's but I Love Lucy didn't have one
Jew
on during it's inane run.
False.
Milton Berle
Aaron Spelling
Sheldon Leonard
Harpo Marx
(and I'm quite sure that there were more)
Im talking characters not guest stars, troll.
Then you should have made that clear, troll. Your exact words, troll: "I Love
Lucy didn't have one Jew on during it's inane run." Which, troll, is of course
wrong, troll. As I have pointed out, troll.

Lucy never had Jewish friends
or neighbors. Rickey never had Jewish colleages. This was New York City in
the 1950's??? Oy.
Jerry Hausner
And I Love Lucy had the first ever inter-racial marriage on tv.
Desi Arness wasn't white!?
robyn friedman
2003-07-15 22:50:30 UTC
While America and Israel were taking proactive steps in the third year of
World War IV, Kingsrow at ***@comcast.net fired off
XkWQa.58878$***@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net in a desperate attempt to
waken Old Europe:

Plonk.



©***@yahoo.com



Kingsrow
2003-07-16 02:30:33 UTC
Post by robyn friedman
While America and Israel were taking proactive steps in the third year of
Plonk.

Hah! You had already plonked me so I see you are indeed full of shit.

Kingsrow
robyn friedman
2003-07-16 03:12:49 UTC
Post by Kingsrow
Post by robyn friedman
While America and Israel were taking proactive steps in the third year of
Plonk.

Hah! You had already plonked me so I see you are indeed full of shit.
Kingsrow
Oy vey. I guess I'm going to have to go into tools to get rid of you. I say
plonk as a way to keep you obssessive trolls from stalking me. Sometimes it
works. In your case it didn't. You will be joining italian fascist lostroco
in my permanant killfile. Buy-bye.



©***@yahoo.com



ANIM8Rfsk
2003-07-16 03:38:02 UTC
<< From: "Kingsrow" ***@comcast.net >>

<< Hah! You had already plonked me so I see you are indeed full of shit. >>

She says 'plonk' but doesn't use it in the sense any sane person does.

___________
Larry Lloyd
2003-07-15 08:47:37 UTC
Ernest Jennings Ford from Tennessee was a Jew?????? Sounds irish...
Nope, he was from the lost tribe - Bent Fork division.

They were all Jews on that show. Don't you remember the episode where
Lucy mistakenly burned Fred's yamulke while he was at temple?

And even on the road, Ricky carried two sets of dishes.

Shalom

Larry "Moishe" Lloyd

-Larry LLoyd

America is an historical anomaly: the first non-imperial superpower. It has no colonies and no desire for any. For almost 60 years, it's paid for the defence of the West virtually single-handed while creating and supporting structures - the UN, Nato, G8 - that exist only to allow its "allies" to pretend they're on an equal footing. For "allies", read dependencies: it's because the US provides generous charity defence guarantees that the European governments have been free to fritter away their revenues on socialised health care and lavish welfare. The non-arrogance of Washington is unparalleled in human history

-Mark Steyn
2003-07-15 16:02:33 UTC
LOL!!! So Mexicans get to be Asian if they feel like it?
If that's what their ancestry is, yes. There are Mexicans whose ancestors were
Asian immigrants. Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race.

There are thousands of Chinese Cubans and Jamaicans. There are also Japanese
Peruvians. Philipinos are Asian and Hispanic. Mexicans can be Black, White,
Native American, or Asian or as they say mestizo.

robyn friedman
2003-07-15 22:40:27 UTC
Post by Z
LOL!!! So Mexicans get to be Asian if they feel like it?
If that's what their ancestry is, yes. There are Mexicans whose ancestors were
Asian immigrants. Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race.
There are thousands of Chinese Cubans and Jamaicans. There are also Japanese
Peruvians. Philipinos are Asian and Hispanic. Mexicans can be Black, White,
Native American, or Asian or as they say mestizo.
Anim. lives in a fucking kkkrackkker bubble. Don't confuse him with any
facts.



©***@yahoo.com



Patty
2003-07-17 07:43:54 UTC
Post by Z
LOL!!! So Mexicans get to be Asian if they feel like it?
If that's what their ancestry is, yes. There are Mexicans whose ancestors were
Asian immigrants. Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race.
There are thousands of Chinese Cubans and Jamaicans. There are also Japanese
Peruvians. Philipinos are Asian and Hispanic. Mexicans can be Black, White,
Native American, or Asian or as they say mestizo.
There really aren't too many black Mexicans, being that Spanish used
the just Indians as cheap labor rather than importing slaves from
Africa. Veracruz was the one region in Mexico that did use slaves,
and the food there has an African influence. I remember reading
something about the Chinese immigration to Tijuana, maybe it was a
statue there I saw about it. My friend says one of the best Chinese
restaurants that he ever ate at was in Mexico City, of course it's
very cosmopolitan. I have a friend from Peru who is half Chinese, her
grandparents or maybe it was her great-grandparents helped build the
railroads as the Chinese did here. I traveled to Brazil on Japan
Airlines, turned out the second largest Japanese population outside of
Japan itself is settled around Sao Paulo Brazil.

I don't think anyone thought of the Arnaz Ball marriage as
inter-racial, maybe more like inter-cultural. And any stigma was
probably lessened by the fact that he came from a fairly wealthy Cuban
family, his father had been the mayor of Santiago sometime prior to
Castro.
Messalina
2003-07-15 18:17:22 UTC
Date: 7/14/03 5:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time
25% of New York was Jewish in the 1950's but I Love Lucy didn't have one Jew
on during it's inane run.
False.
Milton Berle
Aaron Spelling
Sheldon Leonard
Harpo Marx
(and I'm quite sure that there were more)
And I Love Lucy had the first ever inter-racial marriage on tv.
I thought Ricky was a cuban of spanish descent. Is that inter-racial?

Oh and, I HATE LUCY TOO!!!

Phony baloney troll or not, I'm glad this came up `cause I just can't
stand that horrible red-haired bag.

Mez
robyn friedman
2003-07-15 22:44:11 UTC
Date: 7/14/03 5:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time
25% of New York was Jewish in the 1950's but I Love Lucy didn't have one Jew
on during it's inane run.
False.
Milton Berle
Aaron Spelling
Sheldon Leonard
Harpo Marx
(and I'm quite sure that there were more)
And I Love Lucy had the first ever inter-racial marriage on tv.
I thought Ricky was a cuban of spanish descent. Is that inter-racial?
Oh and, I HATE LUCY TOO!!!
Phony baloney troll or not, I'm glad this came up `cause I just can't
stand that horrible red-haired bag.
Mez
It's horrifying. It's been in the background of my life for ever - its
corroded at the quality of my life. What can we all do to make it go away?
Boycott Nick?



©***@yahoo.com



Messalina
2003-07-15 22:25:39 UTC
Post by robyn friedman
25% of New York was Jewish in the 1950's but I Love Lucy didn't have one Jew
on during it's inane run.
Rot in hell, bitch.
Poor robyn. I suspect she thought she would garner a hailstorm of
shock and horror by dissing Lucy. From the looks of things those who
bothered to comment on topic at all disliked Lucy too.

Heh.

Mez
Slickw7699
2003-07-16 02:05:34 UTC
I'm not sure of ms. vance but mr. frawley was catholic. so too was arnez.
ms. ball was apparently a convert to cactholicism. she remarried arnez in a
catholic church in 1949. She sent Desi jr and Lucie to catholic schools.
Robyn, for one who hates the show so much you sure seem to know a lot about it.
Is it some kind of obseesion of yours?
robyn friedman
2003-07-16 03:11:51 UTC
Post by Slickw7699
I'm not sure of ms. vance but mr. frawley was catholic. so too was arnez.
ms. ball was apparently a convert to cactholicism. she remarried arnez in a
catholic church in 1949. She sent Desi jr and Lucie to catholic schools.
Robyn, for one who hates the show so much you sure seem to know a lot about it.
Is it some kind of obseesion of yours?
I used to read about Desi jr and Lucie when I was growing up, basturd.
ms. ball really screwed them up some. She was another Joan Crawford. (Ms.
Crawford was catholic, then converted to christ science. I believe her
departure from catholicism was reason why catholic-controlled Hollywood
tormented her savagely.)



©***@yahoo.com



Woodie69
2003-07-16 21:51:01 UTC
. She was another Joan Crawford. (Ms.
: Crawford was catholic, then converted to christ science. I believe her
: departure from catholicism was reason why catholic-controlled Hollywood
: tormented her savagely.)
:

She was "tormented savagely" because she was a 18 kt. gold bitch and an
abusive alcoholic. Had nothing to do with her religion.
Boffman
2003-07-16 18:50:29 UTC
Post by robyn friedman
25% of New York was Jewish in the 1950's but I Love Lucy didn't have one Jew
on during it's inane run.
Rot in hell, bitch.
Well let's seeeeee, she did hire two jews to star in Star Trek (Nimoy and
Shatner) and she hired one to produce (Roddenbury), does she get out of hell
for that?
Buster Crab
2003-07-17 01:43:54 UTC
Name one Jewish character. Jerry did
not have a last name on that show. Nor
was he ever identified as Jewish.
(Haters could put two and two together
you can be sure. As in...Ricky's agent
is played by a Jew. Wink. Wink. Giggle.)
No, we didn't see him going to shul,
There was never any signs Jerry was
Jewish. unless you consider the agent
stereotype.
It's not a stereotype, you ignorant slut,
read a history of William Morris someday
entitled "The Agency." When Morris was
in trouble, they considered hiring non-Jewish agent-producer
Guy McElwaine to run it. This was rejected partly because of the
potential horror of William Morris being run by a goy.

Myron Selznick's agency was one of the
first to bargain aggressively with the studios (he was David O Selnick's
brother). MCA was the largest agency,
known as the Octopus, which eventually
bought Universal; it was founded by Jules
Stein and Lew Wasserman. Michael Ovitz founded CAA.

Probably the only non-Jewish top agent
was Leland Hayward, who eventually sold
his agency to MCA and went into producing.

The fact that a Jewish actor seemed to
playing a Jewish agent on Lucy was no
swipe at Jews at all. It was reflection
of reality.
(Did you read my posted blurb on
anti-semitic Bush-ghouls chasing
Jewish Ari Fleischer with a firehose?)
Did you read Bush said he thought that
all Jews would go to hell?
Bush did get caught up in the fundamentalist belief that all
~non-believers~ would go to hell
(Jews being a subcategory of that).
but his mother reminded him of
his Episcopalian upbringing and he
backed away from that view.

Nevertheless, he should have restrained his goon-ghoul Nazi-GOP
anti-semite
monsters from hosing down Ari....really horrible, makes me want to puke,
faint
fall over backwards and plotz.

Buster

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Patty
2003-07-17 07:51:32 UTC
Post by robyn friedman
25% of New York was Jewish in the 1950's but I Love Lucy didn't have one Jew
on during it's inane run.
Rot in hell, bitch.
If it makes you feel any better, Ball's second husband Gary Morton was
Jewish. But he never seemed to have much of an identity, I always
thought of him as Mr. Lucille Ball. She was suppose to be a control
freak.