Stormy Daniels compatible with Luka Bloom
David Dalton
2024-05-07 21:15:27 UTC
The following was obtained with my matchmaking ability three
years ago, and I divine that it is still valid.

Porn start Stormy Daniels is straight-type-1-F and optimally compatible,
both sexually and personality-wise, with Irish singer/songwriter
Luka Bloom. I suspect that they are both sex addicts.

Stormy Daniels has been in a series of partially compatible (compatible,
but less than optimally compatible, and less likely to stick, and less
likely to be faithful) relationships with bims (males attracted to both
genders, not necessarily having sex with both genders).

Donald Trump is bim and has been in a partially compatible
relationship with bif Melania Trump. However this relationship
must have been abusive since it has been broken up by God,

A good match for Donald Trump is straight-type-2-F (woman
compatible, orgasmic up close, only with bims) Sarah Palin.

A good match for Melania Trump is straight-type-2-M (man
compatible, orgasmic up close, only with bifs) Chris Isaak.

If you know anyone named above, please relay this to them,
even just as a joke.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2024-05-07 23:17:32 UTC
Post by David Dalton
The following was obtained with my matchmaking ability three
years ago, and I divine that it is still valid.
Porn star Stormy Daniels is straight-type-1-F and optimally compatible,
both sexually and personality-wise, with
straight-type-1-M
Post by David Dalton
Irish singer/songwriter
Luka Bloom. I suspect that they are both sex addicts.
The first time they have sex they will lock for life.