India's mega-wedding
David Dalton
2024-07-12 03:20:26 UTC
Using my matchmaking ability, I have determined that
the groom in the ultra rich wedding in India that has
made the news recently is gay and has a good male match,
and the bride is straight-type-1-F and not compatible
with the groom, and she also now has a good
straight-type-1-M match.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-07-12 04:01:12 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Using my matchmaking ability, I have determined that
the groom in the ultra rich wedding in India that has
made the news recently is gay and has a good male match,
and the bride is straight-type-1-F and not compatible
with the groom, and she also now has a good
straight-type-1-M match.
Note that 1.55 million humans globally have received
assisted shaktipat from me, which means they also
have matchmaking ability and can confirm the above.
They include all those ordained to bishop level or
equivalent or higher, where I define bishop level as
the lowest level that can ordain to level(s) below
him or her. This probably includes Hindu
High Priests and High Priestesses, and possibly
the person who is supposed to perform the wedding.