Scarlett Johansson is bimT
David Dalton
2024-05-24 22:38:38 UTC
From my matchmaking ability, Scarlett Johansson, Bjork,
Cara Delevingne,Billy Joel’s wife, Antonio Guterres’s
wife Catarina Vaz Pinto, Ivan Coyote, Julia Roberts,
and Newfoundland musicians Kellie Loder and Liz Fagan,
are all bimT (spiritually bim in female form).

Suzanne Vega and Bif Naked are two-spirit bif/bimT.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-05-27 00:51:21 UTC
Post by David Dalton
From my matchmaking ability, Scarlett Johansson, Bjork,
Cara Delevingne, Billy Joel’s wife, Antonio Guterres’s
wife Catarina Vaz Pinto, Ivan Coyote, Julia Roberts,
and Newfoundland musicians Kellie Loder and Liz Fagan,
are all bimT (spiritually bim in female form).
As a test, they should be attractive to gay men.

Billy Joel is bim (male attracted to both genders)
and Antonio Guterres is gay.