National Actors Day
David Dalton
2023-09-08 03:08:20 UTC
September 8 is National Actors Day, and I wish a speedy
resolution to the actors and writers strike.

(It is also Pardon Day, so I hope to be pardoned from
my low/working/ascetic/wilderness/forsaken years.)
"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)
anim8rfsk
2023-09-08 08:33:31 UTC
Post by David Dalton
September 8 is National Actors Day, and I wish a speedy
resolution to the actors and writers strike.
I don’t. If they don’t want to work, let them go hungry.

Celebrate Star Trek day instead.