Aniston/Vaughn as a Couple Photos
Rick in Oz
2005-10-17 22:18:36 UTC
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/indexd?blogid=7

Photos Show Aniston and Vaughn as a Couple

Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn have been photographed canoodling on a
hotel balcony in Chicago, Ill.

Since filming their upcoming movie "The Break Up," co-stars Aniston and
Vaughn have been blighted by rumors of romance, but have maintained they are
simply the best of friends.

But pictures published in British newspaper the Daily Mirror indicate they
are now officially an item -- one shows the pair kissing on the balcony of
the city's Peninsula Hotel while another, taken the same place the following
morning, sees them enjoying a cup of coffee.

An onlooker tells the publication, "They keep saying they are just friends,
but that kiss was much more than just friendly.

"Jennifer was sitting on Vince's lap and kept stroking his face. Then she
kissed him. It was very passionate.

"They were hardly trying to keep it a secret, because lots of people saw
them on the balcony. It was as if they didn't have a care in the world."

Aniston's divorce to Brad Pitt, her husband of four years, was finalized
earlier this month.
Richie

who is the WHORE now?
Rick in Oz
2005-10-17 22:41:13 UTC
Post by Richie
======
who is the WHORE now?
She IS divorced now ????
Richie
2005-10-17 22:56:06 UTC
Post by Rick in Oz
Post by Richie
======
who is the WHORE now?
She IS divorced now ????
========

STILL ..canoodling in public ....shameless hussy!!

all for Bradley's benefit btw

look at me Brad i'm a slut too!!!!
r***@aol.com
2005-10-18 12:51:41 UTC
Post by Richie
Post by Rick in Oz
Post by Richie
======
who is the WHORE now?
She IS divorced now ????
========
STILL ..canoodling in public ....shameless hussy!!
all for Bradley's benefit btw
look at me Brad i'm a slut too!!!!
I think it's called "let's wait until the divorce is final before I
show any PDA".
Magda
2005-10-17 22:57:42 UTC
On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 08:41:13 +1000, in alt.gossip.celebrities, "Rick in Oz"
<***@h*tmail.com> arranged some electrons, so they looked like this :

... "Richie" <***@webtv.net> wrote in message
... > ======
... >
... > who is the WHORE now?
... She IS divorced now ????

Has been, for two weeks. :))
Richie
2005-10-17 23:04:39 UTC
Post by Magda
On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 08:41:13 +1000, in alt.gossip.celebrities, "Rick in Oz"
... > ======
... >
... > who is the WHORE now?
... She IS divorced now ????
Has been, for two weeks. :))
==================

she was spinning on Vaughn's knob
before her divorce ....she's no saint
Doomella
2005-10-17 23:12:14 UTC
Post by Richie
Post by Magda
On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 08:41:13 +1000, in alt.gossip.celebrities, "Rick in Oz"
... > ======
... >
... > who is the WHORE now?
... She IS divorced now ????
Has been, for two weeks. :))
==================
she was spinning on Vaughn's knob
before her divorce ....she's no saint
Oh, who cares.... this whole Vaughn thing just strikes me as one silly photo
op to show the world that she's REALLY HAVING FUN and is in LOVE AND
LUST.... like... like... why, just like BRAD!!!!

Aniston, Vince, Brad, Angelina and her spoiled Benetton-flavored adopted
spawn accessories have all just become tedious and manufactured news.
They're all whores (of the media variety) and I think both these new
romances will fizzle within 2 years, and I'm being charitable.
Laninna
2005-10-17 23:15:49 UTC
Post by Doomella
Oh, who cares.... this whole Vaughn thing just strikes me as one silly photo
op to show the world that she's REALLY HAVING FUN and is in LOVE AND
LUST.... like... like... why, just like BRAD!!!!
She's pathetically desperate. Hey, Jen? Brad wins. No one really
cares about you or your life. Go play with some kittens or something.
ShaikesPeer
2005-10-17 23:31:02 UTC
Post by Laninna
Post by Doomella
Oh, who cares.... this whole Vaughn thing just strikes me as one silly photo
op to show the world that she's REALLY HAVING FUN and is in LOVE AND
LUST.... like... like... why, just like BRAD!!!!
She's pathetically desperate. Hey, Jen? Brad wins. No one really
cares about you or your life. Go play with some kittens or something.
Agreed. If she's going to really go out and SHOW THE WORLD that she
can have sex just like Brad, at least she could do a better job of
posing with a man who appears to be interested in her. The photos I've
seen so far look like a woman who is very well aware of where the
paparazzi is staged and so does Vaughn. He looks all but counting the
minutes until she's sure the shot has been taken. "Okay, Vinny just a
few more seconds of holding me on your lap and then we can go back
inside". She appears to have positioned herself appropriately behind
just the right amount of shrubbery that she won't interfere with the
photographer's "get", but is also just hidden enough that she can
maintain deniability as to her knowledge that they were there in the
first place. So transparent...
Doomella
2005-10-17 23:33:50 UTC
Am I the only person here who believes that Vince Vaughn is two martinis
away from morphing into Vincent D'Onofrio? And wow... they even have the
same name. Could they be the same guy?
eggs
2005-10-18 02:59:44 UTC
Post by Doomella
Am I the only person here who believes that Vince Vaughn is two martinis
away from morphing into Vincent D'Onofrio? And wow... they even have the
same name. Could they be the same guy?
I think Vince looks like a real fun guy, but I don't think he looks very
hot (and neither does that Vincent O. guy). He has an interchangeable
look about him - fun, but nothing unique.

eggs.
Magda

Where did you see these pics?
painter
2005-10-18 02:58:24 UTC
Yeah, Vince almost appeared in pain!!! Maybe she was sitting on his
balls or something.That was surely not a true lovey, dovey caught in
the act of canoodling shot(s) Very Transparent. And silly. I thought
better of Vince and his adoration of big busted stripper ho's that he
could pay and then send off in the morning after he sobered up.
eggs
2005-10-18 02:58:03 UTC
Post by ShaikesPeer
Post by Laninna
Post by Doomella
[...]
Although I agree it's a staged coming out, I don't see why that makes
her desperate (and I'm no Aniston fan). This is exactly what Brad did -
just got out in public with his new squeeze and let everyone work it out
for themselves. Desperate was telling the press you like to scream at
the ocean in despair. Going the grope in front of the paps is probably
laying it on a bit thicker than necessary, but I wouldn't call it
desperate. She's as entitled as the next person to get herself some man
candy.

eggs.
Finally
2005-10-18 11:35:56 UTC
Post by ShaikesPeer
Agreed. If she's going to really go out and SHOW THE WORLD that she
can have sex just like Brad, at least she could do a better job of
posing with a man who appears to be interested in her. The photos I've
seen so far look like a woman who is very well aware of where the
paparazzi is staged and so does Vaughn. He looks all but counting the
minutes until she's sure the shot has been taken. "Okay, Vinny just a
few more seconds of holding me on your lap and then we can go back
inside". She appears to have positioned herself appropriately behind
just the right amount of shrubbery that she won't interfere with the
photographer's "get", but is also just hidden enough that she can
maintain deniability as to her knowledge that they were there in the
first place. So transparent...
I completely disagree - it looks to me like invasion of privacy by the
paparazzi - she didn't look made up and her hair certainly is not fixed
Richie
2005-10-17 23:27:05 UTC
Post by Doomella
Post by Richie
Post by Magda
On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 08:41:13 +1000, in alt.gossip.celebrities, "Rick in Oz"
... > ======
... >
... > who is the WHORE now?
... She IS divorced now ????
Has been, for two weeks. :))
==================
she was spinning on Vaughn's knob
before her divorce ....she's no saint
Oh, who cares.... this whole Vaughn thing just strikes me as one silly photo
op to show the world that she's REALLY HAVING FUN and is in LOVE AND
LUST.... like... like... why, just like BRAD!!!!
Aniston, Vince, Brad, Angelina and her spoiled Benetton-flavored adopted
spawn accessories have all just become tedious and manufactured news.
They're all whores (of the media variety) and I think both these new
romances will fizzle within 2 years, and I'm being charitable.
===================

yeah right ..like the oh so mean dragzilla could ever be
charitable ....?
s***@aol.com
2005-10-17 23:31:09 UTC
Post by Doomella
Oh, who cares.... this whole Vaughn thing just strikes me as one silly photo
op to show the world that she's REALLY HAVING FUN and is in LOVE AND
LUST.... like... like... why, just like BRAD!!!!
Aniston, Vince, Brad, Angelina and her spoiled Benetton-flavored adopted
spawn accessories have all just become tedious and manufactured news.
They're all whores (of the media variety) and I think both these new
romances will fizzle within 2 years, and I'm being charitable.
Yeah, but at least Vince and Jennifer aren't strolling barefoot on a
beach in east Africa, she in a stylish sundress, he in a dashiki with a
fez on his head.
Doomella
It would actually have been hysterical if they'd done that!
dja95670
2005-10-18 12:59:52 UTC
I have to agree with this one.
Donna A.

Magda
2005-10-17 23:23:21 UTC
On 17 Oct 2005 16:04:39 -0700, in alt.gossip.celebrities, "Richie"
<***@webtv.net> arranged some electrons, so they looked like this :

... Magda wrote:
... > On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 08:41:13 +1000, in alt.gossip.celebrities, "Rick in Oz"
... > <***@h*tmail.com> arranged some electrons, so they looked like this :
... >
... > ...
... > ... "Richie" <***@webtv.net> wrote in message
... > ...
... > ... > ======
... > ... >
... > ... > who is the WHORE now?
... > ...
... > ... She IS divorced now ????
... >
... > Has been, for two weeks. :))
... ==================
... she was spinning on Vaughn's knob
... before her divorce ....she's no saint

But she was not calling the paparazzi to document and show it to the whole planet.
Braddie-darling was.
mc
2005-10-17 23:28:36 UTC
Post by Rick in Oz
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/indexd?blogid=7
Photos Show Aniston and Vaughn as a Couple
What pics? I don't see nothin'.

MC
Keeper of Giovanni Ribisi!
Rick in Oz
2005-10-17 23:33:49 UTC
Post by mc
Post by Rick in Oz
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/indexd?blogid=7
Photos Show Aniston and Vaughn as a Couple
What pics? I don't see nothin'.
MC
Keeper of Giovanni Ribisi!
But pictures published in British newspaper the Daily Mirror
Maybe they can be found on the 'net either from the Daily Mirror site ???
....or someone on here has a link ????
Doomella
2005-10-17 23:38:51 UTC
Post by Rick in Oz
Maybe they can be found on the 'net either from the Daily Mirror site ???
....or someone on here has a link ????
That "Raleigh Extreme" guy just posted a link within the last half hour for
pics on that MLA Forum (or whatever it's called).... That's what inspired my
spews.
Richie
2005-10-17 23:43:51 UTC
Post by Doomella
Post by Rick in Oz
Maybe they can be found on the 'net either from the Daily Mirror site ???
....or someone on here has a link ????
That "Raleigh Extreme" guy just posted a link within the last half hour for
pics on that MLA Forum (or whatever it's called).... That's what inspired my
spews.
==================

i know

but i couldn't get past that giant yellow
sign ;-(

and i love pregnant ladies so ..too
Doomella
2005-10-17 23:50:31 UTC
Post by Richie
Post by Doomella
Post by Rick in Oz
Maybe they can be found on the 'net either from the Daily Mirror site ???
....or someone on here has a link ????
That "Raleigh Extreme" guy just posted a link within the last half hour for
pics on that MLA Forum (or whatever it's called).... That's what inspired my
spews.
==================
i know
but i couldn't get past that giant yellow
sign ;-(
and i love pregnant ladies so ..too
OOps... I just realized I posted this on the wrong thread, I think. The pics
in question weren't of Aniston and Vaughn but of Mrs. Federline.

Speaking of which... ( I know, wrong thread, I blame the legitimately
prescribed pain meds) ....Giant yellow sign? Yo mean her skirt? Or her vest?
Or are you talking about the white package that her cornrowed "babydaddy" is
holding against his white blouse, which I first mistook to be some kind of
sympathy belly?
ShaikesPeer
2005-10-18 00:03:05 UTC
Pics are here:

http://www.anistoncenter.com/jacf/viewtopic.php?t=2124&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=405
mc
2005-10-18 02:02:52 UTC
Post by ShaikesPeer
http://www.anistoncenter.com/jacf/viewtopic.php?t=2124&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=405
I'm more concerned with the site these pics are in. I'm hoping to God
the average age of "Jen's Friends" is 11.

MC
Keeper of Giovanni Ribisi!
Flesha
2005-10-18 01:44:01 UTC
Post by Rick in Oz
[...]
Rebound-o-rama.

She'll probably have a couple more of these before she stabilizes out.

That's the way it usually goes.
w***@cix.compulink.co.uk
2005-10-18 12:23:16 UTC
Post by Rick in Oz
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/indexd?blogid=7
Photos Show Aniston and Vaughn as a Couple
Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn have been photographed canoodling on a
hotel balcony in Chicago, Ill.
No one thinks all this Aniston/Vaughn stuff is pre-movie publicity?

wg