Bill Bixby's son?
a***@gmail.com
2018-08-27 13:04:50 UTC
Maybe he was understandably angry at losing his son. Grief does terrible things to you including laying blame anywhere and everywhere. I know because I lost my son in an accident in his mother's care and I battle with blame issues every day. You should have a little better depth of character than to go around posting gossip about other people, especially the deceased. You may have known him and he may not have been perfect, but you should have more respect
d***@hotmail.com
2018-12-03 00:37:34 UTC
I really wish people would not speak ill of the dead. Because they’re not here to defend themselves! Plus they both loss a child so we really don’t know what was going thru they’re minds. Whatever it was it was awful !
l***@gmail.com
2019-05-23 01:02:02 UTC
If you were a friend of hers, how come you didn't know that she was actually involved in a lesbian relationship with Tammy Bruce and killed herself 2 weeks after Bruce moved out of the home they shared.
megan Cline
2023-09-24 03:35:13 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
If you were a friend of hers, how come you didn't know that she was actually involved in a lesbian relationship with Tammy Bruce and killed herself 2 weeks after Bruce moved out of the home they shared.
I’ve read that T V article. According to that article, her relationship with J A Preston was violent. I’ve read elsewhere that Mr. Preston regularly beat Ms. Benet. If Bill Bixby knew or suspected she was being abused, that could’ve been his reason for having issues with Mr. Preston.

Tammy Bruce is featured in that article as well. Although there romantic relationship isn’t revealed. The article just refers to Ms. Bruce as Brenda’s secretary. Ms. Bruce states that Brenda’s relationship with J A Preston was always on again off again.

Brenda Benet’s mom is also interviewed for the article. She says, that Brenda told her of some violence that had occurred with Mr. Preston. Brenda had told her mom that she was trying to get out
of the relationship.

Leona Nelson [Brenda’s mother] states that she went up the stairs of her daughter’s home. Leona found a hole in the bathroom door. According to the article. Mr. Preston had punched his fist through the door.
Brenda had run into the bathroom to get away from Mr. Preston while they were fighting. He had punched his fist through the door trying to get in to harm Brenda. Mr. Preston denies any violence in the article.

Brenda was understandably a mess after her son’s death. So was Bill Bixby. People often do and say terrible and destructive things when they’re grieving.