Peacemaker special ability
David Dalton
2024-08-20 22:29:31 UTC
As I have posted before, actor Percy Hynes White has peacemaker
special ability, regardless of whether the special abilities evolution
has occurred or not yet. The ability will work some at a distance
but better up close. It should be applied by willing, not by prayer
or by talking. It could be applied to combatants, those ordering
them, and/or negotiators.

If the special abilities evolution has occurred, then Antonio
Guterres, Stevie Nicks, and Canadian Assembly of First
Nations National Chief Cindy Woodhouse Nepinak also
now newly have peacemaker special ability.

Percy Hynes White is also straight-type-2-M (compatible,
orgasmic up close, only with bifs, women attracted to
both genders) and is ideally matched in a threesome
of himself and bifs Billie Eilish and girl in red.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-08-20 23:45:52 UTC
Post by David Dalton
As I have posted before, actor Percy Hynes White has peacemaker
special ability, regardless of whether the special abilities evolution
has occurred or not yet. The ability will work some at a distance
but better up close. It should be applied by willing, not by prayer
or by talking. It could be applied to combatants, those ordering
them, and/or negotiators.
If the special abilities evolution has occurred, then Antonio
Guterres, Stevie Nicks, and Canadian Assembly of First
Nations National Chief Cindy Woodhouse Nepinak also
now newly have peacemaker special ability.
Percy Hynes White is also straight-type-2-M (compatible,
orgasmic up close, only with bifs, women attracted to
both genders) and is ideally matched in a threesome
of himself and bifs Billie Eilish and girl in red.
Oops, I should have mentioned again also that Billie Eilish
has candle scrying divination ability, so is able to meditate
on a candle flame and intuit the best course of action for
herself or other, though she doesn’t have precog ability.
She has this ability whether the special abilities evolution
has occurred yet or not.

Also, girl in red has weatherworking ability, as does
the Supreme Leader of Iran. Though this ability is
divinely granted, it must be applied by willing, not by
prayer. It will work some at a distance but better up close.
They have this ability whether the special abilities
David Dalton
2024-08-29 19:18:22 UTC
Post by David Dalton
As I have posted before, actor Percy Hynes White has peacemaker
special ability, regardless of whether the special abilities evolution
has occurred or not yet. The ability will work some at a distance
but better up close. It should be applied by willing, not by prayer
or by talking. It could be applied to combatants, those ordering
them, and/or negotiators.
If the special abilities evolution has occurred, then Antonio
Guterres, Stevie Nicks, and Canadian Assembly of First
Nations National Chief Cindy Woodhouse Nepinak also
now newly have peacemaker special ability.
The special abilities evolution has not occurred yet, though
I hope that it will soon.

As I have posted before, Winona Ryder also has peacemaker
special ability, regardless of whether the special abilities
evolution has occurred yet or not.

The ability can also be applied to potential combatants,
to defuse tension, so I guess for peacekeeping as
well as peacemaking.

Probably if Percy and Winona teamed up the ability
would be amplified.

However since there is currently a mystic block in place
on belief in my stuff, I don’t expect any progress until
that block is lifted, which I hope will be soon.