Does anyone else think Ivanaka Trump is ugly?
m***@gmail.com
2016-08-06 14:45:27 UTC
Does anyone else think Ivanaka (however you spell her name) is ugly?
Yes.
b***@yahoo.com
2016-10-10 16:40:07 UTC
Does anyone else think Ivanaka (however you spell her name) is ugly?
Her face looks like a slightly worn,bleached baseball glove.
m***@gmail.com
2017-02-16 17:34:36 UTC
Does anyone else think Ivanaka (however you spell her name) is ugly?
She is not pretty at all. She has carnivore look on her face. Her head is too small for her body. She looks like a below average eastern european. Not pretty at all. Now when you look at the outfits, the hairdo and the jewelry , you could say she has pretty attires. This Trump family is ugly. His first wife is ugly, Carla Maple was pretty but her daugther is ugly, and Melania looks like a real witch. Ugly people.
Paula Stansell
2021-07-13 05:01:42 UTC
Paula Stansell
2021-07-13 05:07:49 UTC
It is spelled "Ivanka" and Trump's second wife was Marla Maples, not "Carla Maple". I think Baron is nice looking. Obviously he took after his mom in the looks department and not his dad. The saddest thing about Trump's older children is that they are stupid like Trump. That is much more troubling than their looks.
Paula Stansell
2021-07-13 05:03:56 UTC
f***@gmail.com
2017-03-01 05:56:57 UTC
Does anyone else think Ivanaka (however you spell her name) is ugly?
she's nothin special; if he daddy weren't rich...
b***@gmail.com
2017-03-10 11:55:54 UTC
You got that exact!! Good call! :) Donald Trump is about the ugliest face int he world.
d***@gmail.com
2017-03-16 12:23:38 UTC
Does anyone else think Ivanaka (however you spell her name) is ugly?
She's definitely not pretty, just bleach-blond, gangly, and wears enough makeup that she doesn't look plain.
s***@gmail.com
2017-03-18 05:57:56 UTC
Does anyone else think Ivanaka (however you spell her name) is ugly?
She's a very attractive young woman. Just because you can't stand her father (believe me, I can't stand that obnoxious idiot either) you don't have to pick her apart.
a***@gmail.com
2017-07-16 18:37:23 UTC
I agree with you 100%.
k***@gmail.com
2017-04-02 17:20:56 UTC
Yes
a***@gmail.com
2017-04-22 09:20:48 UTC
Yes, shes ugly. Her neck rings are so prominent. Did anyone know she has had a ton of cosmetic facial surgery done? Her face is not her face. I dont know why but she really rubs me wrong.
x***@gmail.com
2017-05-09 11:38:30 UTC
She's not as bad as Tiffany. Now SHE is not attractive at all...
Cleveland Amory
2017-06-08 12:06:11 UTC
Her father seems eager to bag her.
j***@gmail.com
2017-07-19 03:46:42 UTC
That's not her figure,those are fake tits!
j***@gmail.com
2017-07-19 03:54:30 UTC
I don't think she's ugly even though she had her face and breas surgically worked on. It's. her actions and her personality that makes her ugly.
l***@gmail.com
2017-08-02 23:14:15 UTC
Depends, she can be ugly or she can choose to be beautiful there is no such thing as a perfect woman, carmen electra very hot
But not so much after dated that big weird black guy, so I think ivana is hot she is not a Kim kardashian and she didn't dance her ass when
She was small instead she followed her dad, became a Jew but as long she doesn't ban Christmas trees I will still think she is hot.
m***@gmail.com
2018-09-16 19:52:00 UTC
m***@gmail.com
2018-09-16 19:54:46 UTC
Does anyone else think Ivanaka (however you spell her name) is ugly?
NOT UGLY, BUT CERTAINLY NOT VERY PRETTY. JUST AVERAGE; WOULDN'T GIVE HER A SECOND LOOK IF I SAW HER ON THE STREET.
Loose Cannon
2018-10-24 03:08:11 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Does anyone else think Ivanaka (however you spell her name) is ugly?
NOT UGLY, BUT CERTAINLY NOT VERY PRETTY. JUST AVERAGE; WOULDN'T GIVE HER A SECOND LOOK IF I SAW HER ON THE STREET.
She looks so natural here:

j***@gmail.com
2018-11-17 19:03:42 UTC
Does anyone else think that folks judging Ivanka's looks are shallow and superficial??
b***@outlook.com
2019-07-25 22:38:32 UTC
Does anyone else think Ivanaka (however you spell her name) is ugly?
I think she looks like a cross between a Barbie doll and a spider. (you know, the kind with long pale legs that hides under the stairs)