Trump's silence on Jan. 6 is damning - NY Post
Tucker
2022-07-26 17:54:32 UTC
As his followers stormed the Capitol, calling for his vice president
to be hanged, President Donald Trump sat in his private dining room,
watching TV, doing nothing.
For three hours, seven minutes.
So what?
Roger Denny
2022-07-26 18:14:05 UTC
Post by Tucker
As his followers stormed the Capitol, calling for his vice president
to be hanged, President Donald Trump sat in his private dining room,
watching TV, doing nothing.
For three hours, seven minutes.
So what?
I'm sorry. Rudy sourced the New York Post, which he says is a lie
site.
Post by Tucker
As his followers stormed the Capitol, calling for his vice president
to be hanged, President Donald Trump sat in his private dining room,
watching TV, doing nothing.
For three hours, seven minutes.
So what?
He should have been issuing a public statement to calm the rioters.
That he repeatedly refused to do so demonstrates his complicity.

Swill
--
Democrats make me feel ashamed of being American.
Republicans make me feel ashamed of being human.
Just Wondering
2022-07-27 03:04:31 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Tucker
As his followers stormed the Capitol, calling for his vice president
to be hanged, President Donald Trump sat in his private dining room,
watching TV, doing nothing.
For three hours, seven minutes.
So what?
He should have been issuing a public statement to calm the rioters.
Funny thing about rioters, they tend not to be watching
television at the time.
Just Wondering
2022-07-28 05:23:58 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Tucker
As his followers stormed the Capitol, calling for his vice president
to be hanged, President Donald Trump sat in his private dining room,
watching TV, doing nothing.
For three hours, seven minutes.
So what?
He should have been issuing a public statement to calm the rioters.
Funny thing about rioters, they tend not to be watching
television at the time.
Ever heard of the Internet? Twitter? Smartphones? Or that they did
in fact head home after Trump finally told them to?
Cite.
Blue Lives Matter
2022-07-28 08:15:11 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Tucker
As his followers stormed the Capitol, calling for his vice president
to be hanged, President Donald Trump sat in his private dining room,
watching TV, doing nothing.
For three hours, seven minutes.
So what?
He should have been issuing a public statement to calm the rioters.
Funny thing about rioters, they tend not to be watching
television at the time.
Ever heard of the Internet? Twitter? Smartphones? Or that they did
in fact head home after Trump finally told them to?
Cite.
<SNICKER> The Jan6 "investigation" has failed to produce any evidence
of Trump's involvement in the Capital building's trepassers as
evidenced by them now moving the goalposts toward what they claim he
should have done.
Chucky
2022-07-28 17:43:31 UTC
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Just Wondering
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Tucker
As his followers stormed the Capitol, calling for his vice
president to be hanged, President Donald Trump sat in his
private dining room, watching TV, doing nothing.
For three hours, seven minutes.
So what?
He should have been issuing a public statement to calm the
rioters.
Funny thing about rioters, they tend not to be watching
television at the time.
Ever heard of the Internet? Twitter? Smartphones? Or that they
did in fact head home after Trump finally told them to?
Cite.
<SNICKER> The Jan6 "investigation" has failed to produce any evidence
of Trump's involvement in the Capital building's trepassers as
evidenced by them now moving the goalposts toward what they claim he
should have done.
But Cassiy said, "He grabbed..."

Surely that was enough to put the rope on his neck.
g***@gmail.com
2022-07-29 03:59:13 UTC
On Thu, 28 Jul 2022 04:15:11 -0400, Blue Lives Matter
Post by Blue Lives Matter
<SNICKER> The Jan6 "investigation" has failed to produce any evidence
of Trump's involvement in the Capital building's trepassers as
evidenced by them now moving the goalposts toward what they claim he
should have done.
Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.

Swill
g***@gmail.com
2022-07-29 03:58:26 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Tucker
As his followers stormed the Capitol, calling for his vice president
to be hanged, President Donald Trump sat in his private dining room,
watching TV, doing nothing.
For three hours, seven minutes.
So what?
He should have been issuing a public statement to calm the rioters.
Funny thing about rioters, they tend not to be watching
television at the time.
Ever heard of the Internet? Twitter? Smartphones? Or that they did
in fact head home after Trump finally told them to?
Cite.
Why should I? You don't.

Swill
Rudy Canoza
2022-07-28 05:36:10 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Tucker
As his followers stormed the Capitol, calling for his vice president
to be hanged, President Donald Trump sat in his private dining room,
watching TV, doing nothing.
For three hours, seven minutes.
So what?
He should have been issuing a public statement to calm the rioters.
Funny thing about rioters, they tend not to be watching
television at the time.
You cunt. They were hanging on Trump's *every* word in Twitter, and when he
finally — belatedly, three hours too late — told them to leave, they left.

Trump dispatched them to the Capitol to kill Pence and stop the counting of the
electoral vote. This is *settled*.
Michael Franks
2022-07-28 06:26:55 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Just Wondering
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Tucker
As his followers stormed the Capitol, calling for his vice
president to be hanged, President Donald Trump sat in his private
dining room, watching TV, doing nothing.
For three hours, seven minutes.
So what?
He should have been issuing a public statement to calm the rioters.
Funny thing about rioters, they tend not to be watching
television at the time.
You cunt. They were hanging on Trump's *every* word in Twitter, and
when he finally — belatedly, three hours too late — told them to
leave, they left.
Twitter is complicit in the insurrection? That should be enough to get
Proof?
g***@gmail.com
2022-07-29 04:00:45 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Trump dispatched them to the Capitol to kill Pence and stop the
counting of the electoral vote. This is *settled*.
Proof?
I've got the asshole killfiled. If you guys would stop responding to
the nutcase, I wouldn't have to read his bullshit.

Swill
Just Wondering
2022-07-28 14:39:12 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Tucker
As his followers stormed the Capitol, calling for his vice president
to be hanged, President Donald Trump sat in his private dining room,
watching TV, doing nothing.
For three hours, seven minutes.
So what?
He should have been issuing a public statement to calm the rioters.
Funny thing about rioters, they tend not to be watching
television at the time.
You cunt.  They were hanging on Trump's *every* word in Twitter, and
when he finally — belatedly, three hours too late — told them to leave,
they left.
Ah yes, I definitely recall all of the photographs of people
breaking into the Capitol building, then sitting themselves
down for three hours to read tweets on their cell phones.
That was sarcasm. I'm pointing this out because if I don't,
you would take it seriously.
Rudy Canoza
2022-07-28 14:49:03 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Just Wondering
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Tucker
As his followers stormed the Capitol, calling for his vice president
to be hanged, President Donald Trump sat in his private dining room,
watching TV, doing nothing.
For three hours, seven minutes.
So what?
He should have been issuing a public statement to calm the rioters.
Funny thing about rioters, they tend not to be watching
television at the time.
You cunt.  They were hanging on Trump's *every* word in Twitter, and when he
finally — belatedly, three hours too late — told them to leave, they left.
Ah yes, I definitely recall
You don't recall a fucking thing.
Post by Just Wondering
all of the photographs of people
breaking into the Capitol building, then sitting themselves
down for three hours to read tweets on their cell phones.
They were following Trump's tweets, cunt. When he said that Pence lacked
courage, they started baying for his blood. When he said to go home, they left.
Roger Denny
2022-07-28 15:21:05 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Just Wondering
all of the photographs of people
breaking into the Capitol building, then sitting themselves
down for three hours to read tweets on their cell phones.
They were following Trump's tweets, cunt. When he said that Pence lacked
courage, they started baying for his blood. When he said to go home, they left.
Was Trump tweeting BEFORE or AFTER he "lunged at his driver?

ROFLMAO
n***@yahoo.com
2022-07-28 17:48:26 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Just Wondering
sleazy rent-skip chaser, possible polygamist and irrational gun nut,
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Just Wondering
all of the photographs of people
breaking into the Capitol building, then sitting themselves
down for three hours to read tweets on their cell phones.
They were following Trump's tweets, cunt. When he said that Pence
lacked courage, they started baying for his blood. When he said to go
home, they left.
The Jan 6 event put down roots months prior to it happening and had
nothing to do with Trump. Private citizens had already determined that
Democrats were going to use COVID to steal the 2020 election. They in
fact did.
g***@gmail.com

Roger Denny
2022-07-28 14:46:31 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Trump dispatched them to the Capitol to kill Pence and stop the counting of the
electoral vote. This is *settled*.
ROFLMAO

TRANSLATION: "I have zero proof of ANYTHING I say when I claim things
are "settled" when they're obviously *not* settled. It's just my way
of saying I can make any claim I want, and your requests for proof
will be ignored, because I am a demented, TDS-infected incel dwarf."