Chappell Roan is bimT
Add Reply
David Dalton
2024-09-26 05:56:41 UTC
I heard Chappell Roan for the first time a little while ago
on Hot 99.1 FM Newfoundland.

From my matchmaking ability she is bimT (spiritually
bim in male form), like Bjork, Kellie Loder, Liz Fagan,
(bim) Billy Joel’s wife, Cara Delevingne, Ivan Coyote, and
(gay) Antonio Guterres’s wife Catarina Vaz Pinto

Thus she is optimally sexually compatible with
straight-type-2 women, gay men, and bims (males
attracted to both genders), and somewhat compatible
with straight-type-1 women and bifs (females attracted
to both genders). She is not compatible with lesbians,
straight-type-1 men, or straight-type-2 men. For
any listed in this paragraph you could add a T
for the transgendered version.

I haven’t seen a picture of her female form partner
so I don’t know if they are optimally sexually
compatible, but they are probably at least somewhat
compatible.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-09-26 05:58:02 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I heard Chappell Roan for the first time a little while ago
on Hot 99.1 FM Newfoundland.
From my matchmaking ability she is bimT (spiritually
bim in male form),
oops, of course I meant to type in female form