MURDER CASE
d***@hotmail.com
2016-03-24 10:46:57 UTC
I was one of the three stopped in the car and held for three days. It was not suicide. James said he was going to kill him the night before he conveniently "commited suicide" because he had come onto him. Don't ask me how he got of with it.
Lycka
2016-04-01 11:43:15 UTC
Do you not think you should talk to the police about this?
s***@gmail.com
2016-04-10 19:54:02 UTC
So how exactly did he? It's a post from 98
p***@gmail.com
2016-08-03 18:57:53 UTC
I was not sure murder or suicide in a way l cannot believe he would take his own life.
h***@gmail.com
2017-12-10 05:51:02 UTC
Really? So what do u mean by coming onto him? Dolly
s***@hotmail.co.uk
2018-05-14 19:59:52 UTC
Please do drop me a line. Would very much love to hear your story, confidentiality assured. ***@hotmail.co.uk.